I have a new logo!

Najla Qamber and I have been working together for years. She was my first cover designer when I began to self publish YA fantasy and paranormal romance as Cortney Pearson. We've worked together a LOT, and she's been flexible with my nitpicks and suggestions, my cover redos, my logo designs and more.

Najla is, in a word, incredibly talented, patient, and amazing.

Okay. That wasn't one word. She needed more praise than that. ;)

I'm pleased to present the new logo Najla designed for me. It was one of her premades, and I snatched it up the minute I saw it.


Do you want to know the coolest part? She even ANIMATES LOGOS! WHAT? So cool! The little dancing envelope is adorable.

SO CUTE!

If you're looking for a cover designer or someone to make you a logo, you can find more of Najla's work here.