New Title, Same Book

Recently, I've decided to change one of the titles in my Once Upon a Billionaire Series. 

What was once Yasmine and the Billionaire's Lamp is now...

Aaliyah and the Billionaire's Lamp! 


The reason for this change?

I kept thinking about the story I'm telling. Mine is based off of the ORIGINAL fairy tale, not Disney's version. For example, imagine this:

What if Aladdin was a woman? And she fell in love with her genie?


So I thought, why not give her a name that sounded more like Aladdin? 

Hence, Aaliyah! 



It's still the same story, so fantastic and romantic. I hope you love it like I do! You can preorder it here (and hopefully the changes will update on Amazon soon! I'm still waiting for them to update the title.)

***

I'm also working on an Alice in Wonderland billionaire fairy tale. Have you seen this cover? I LOVE IT.



Adelie is after the white rabbit.
Not Maddox Hatter's heart.


A contest.
To save a dwindling theme park.

When Adelie finds the white rabbit and wins the prize, it puts unwanted attention on her from every side.
Suddenly, the park’s owner makes her an outrageous offer.

He’s rebranding Wonderland.
And he wants her to be his Alice.

Maddox Hatter is intriguing.
With his quirky, seductive smile and thoughtful attention,
He’s mysterious and oh so tempting.

Adelie is no model. She knows she’s crazy to accept his offer
Even if it does mean more time with him.

Then again, Wonderland promises everyone is a little mad sometimes.


What do you think? I'm LOVING this one!