Goldie and the Billionaire Bear

I have *always* loved fairy tales. 

A few years ago, I had a completely different series in mind and had the covers designed for it only to realize that the covers weren't the right genre. (I was writing historical. They looked contemporary.) 

I was devastated! 

I'd just spent good money on three covers I could no longer use. 

My mom commented that the girl looked like Goldilocks and the idea for my billionaire fairy tales series waltzed right into my head. 



To say that writing Goldie and the Billionaire Bear was fun is an understatement. I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK. It was such a joy to bring tidbits of the original fairy tale into a contemporary setting. 

The three bears are the Bear family, with a Mama Bear, a brother, and Adrian, the heartthrob. 

Goldie gets lost in the woods and winds up sleeping in the billionaire's cabin. 

Whew. It's dreamy and fantastic. 

I adore this review of the book and am so jazzed that readers love this book as much as I do:


The series jumps off from here, then it's Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Aladdin. 

I'm working on The Frog Prince now, and I have ideas for Snow White. 

And I'd like to end the series with my favorite fairy tale... Sleeping Beauty. 

Have you started the series? You can binge the books in KU!